Image Map

Black Friday in July $3 Clipart LinkUp


Hi everyone.
I'm joining up with the Teacher Clipartists for a $3 BLACK FRIDAY in JULY SALE
this Friday,
July 24th!
I'm really excited about this sale because, like so many of you, I'm crazy about clipart! AND, despite the fact that I create a lot of my own clipart, as a curriculum developer, I also need to buy a lot of clipart. So I'll definitely be there, too!

I'm contributing the following:

Stitched Texture Frames 
Digital Papers Bundle
using the same color palette for each set 
 Ruler Bundle
One set prints true-to-scale for classroom use
The other set is solid OR translucent in a rainbow of colors
for product use
Texture Frame bundle in a variety of textures:
Terry Cloth, Wood Grain, & Crinkle Paper

Check out the list of contributed products below.
You can also go to www.teacherspayteachers.com
and search:
#blackfridayclipart
for the same list
Cheers and have fun this Black Friday in July!


No comments:

Post a Comment