Image Map

Stick Kid Sweeties - 50% off and a Fan Freebie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sprouting in Second - Stick Kid Sweeties Set

I FINALLY finished my first set of stick kids!
You have no idea how long this took. 
EEEEK!

I'm giddy about it!

Every time I sat down to work on this, I found a flaw and spent time changing flaws instead of moving forward. 

So that's why I'm REALLY excited to finally release this set.
It's 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click on the product cover above to grab it.

Also, swing by and grab this cute set of doodle frames - a forever freebie to say that I APPRECIATE how hard teachers work. And I appreciate the support that I've gotten on my journey to become a teacher clipartist. 


Sprouting in Second - Doodle Quick Frames



Thanks so much, friends!








No comments:

Post a Comment